Software and theoretical developments:
1. Development of educational and job training programs, disciplines:
"Russian as a foreign language" for all directions of preparation of bachelors and masters.
"Russian as a foreign language"for all directions of preparation of bachelors and masters.
"Russian as a foreign language" for all areas of training graduate students.
"Russian as a foreign language" for all bachelor's and master's degrees distance learning.
"Russian language for students enrolled in the preparatory Department.
"Russian language for students students in the preparatory Department.
"Ukrainian as a second language for students enrolled in the preparatory Department.
"Russian as a second language for students enrolled in the preparatory Department.
2. Development and improvement of the rating system for evaluation of students ' progress.
3. Development of the guidelines for examinations and tests.
4. The introduction of new methods of teaching Ukrainian and Russian languages for foreigners.
5. The introduction of pan-European recommendations for language education.
The improvement of the educational-material base:
6. Development and publication of textbooks, manuals, guidelines and teaching materials for practical exercises, independent work of students, and individual assignments.
7. Laying of terminological dictionaries.
8. The introduction of multimedia technologies in educational process. The development of appropriate training and methodological support.
9. The introduction of interactive teaching methods. Development of distance learning courses.
10. The choice of the subject of presentations and abstracts and selection of recommended literature (periodicals, Internet addresses, and so on).
11. Development handout lexical and grammatical material (card table).
12. Development of visual AIDS: posters, drawings, booths, etc.
13. Create a library of educational and scientific-methodical literature in electronic media.
14. Preparation of test tasks for the initial, current and final control.
15. Development of test items to determine the level of language proficiency.
16. Preparation of materials for examination and tests.
17. Development of materials for entrance exams.
18. Monitoring the quality of teaching.
Work with students:
19. The work of the curators of groups. Conducting educational work with students.
20. Organization and holding of competitions among the students of the MBC, students of 1-4 courses.
21. Organization and conducting educational tours for the participants of the MBC, students of 1-4 courses.